<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Expo 

There's an Expo for future businesses, start-ups, new businesses on Thursday, May 12.

I just heard about it on the radio early this morning, the tag end of it. I thought I heard them say it was at the Myriad Convention Center (which has been renamed less poetically to the Cox Business Services Convention Center), but the event isn't listed on their website.

If I knew more about the Expo (like maybe it's name, or the radio station it aired on - I heard it from someone else's car at a traffic stop), I could find out where it really is, and make arrangements to attend.

Although, if it really is on Thursday, May 12, I have prior commitments that day, and may not be able to make it.

On a happier note, we're providing treats for several graduation parties and I finally mastered the art of making a beautiful Il Gianforniao. One recipe breaks down into 4 full sized loaves. If there's time next weekend, I'll see about making individual-sized rolls. I think these would be kick-ass hamburger buns!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?