<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Friends of the Library 

Last year, at the Friends of the Library Booksale, we scored some really helpful books for the Cracked Cauldron, ones which were out of print and otherwise hard to get.

This year?

We got a few nice books for the bakery, but nothing like last year.

The man who gave me a daughter of his starter last year wasn't there while we were, so we missed one another, and I didn't have a chance to tell him how well his daughter yeast beastie is doing.

I'm keeping this post short because I'm grey-scaling and embedding photos into the manuscript for The Cauldron Crack'd. It requires a lot more time and attention than I thought it would so the font doesn't mess itself up.

I am so not a computer person.

Today is sunny and seventies, and my computer cords don't stretch outside.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?