<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday 

Yay! It's Friday!

That means it's the beginning of my "vacation".

I don't get any days off from working, I just get excused from one of my jobs so I can exchange it for another one for a few days. A working vacation.

For the next 12 days, I will be concetrating on MedFaire and the Cracked Cauldron, instead of my paying job (which is not the Cracked Cauldron - yet).

Yes, yes, I blatantly use my paid vacation time from my paying job so I can do volunteer work.

Doesn't everyone?

Anyway, After I plant out more tomatoes and peppers tonight, I get to start the happy chore of baking Fyne Cakes for MedFaire. I have several cookie stamps I will use to make impressions on the tops. I haven't found anyone yet who can make us a cookie stamp with a cracked cauldron on it, which would be seriously good.

However, we have found a company that will make bread marks, so when people buy a loaf of Cracked Cauldron bread, they'll know by the mark on the bottom that it's a genuine made-from-scratch bread from the Cracked Cauldron.

During this time, I also hope to upload more of our artwork into CafePress so we have a larger selection there. Our CFO has suggested aprons and tiles with recipes on them, so that's something I'll have time to work with and see how they come out.

Still, don't look for posts to be more frequent. Just because I'm not working doesn't mean I'm not busy!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?