<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Kind Words 

A lot of people have been saying kind things about this blog, and I'd like to take the time to say thank you to them.

It all started with Anita Campbell at Small Business Trends, when she did a Powerblog Review.

I've been a fan of Diane's blog Nobody Knows Anything for a while, and she decided to read CCS, and liked it enough to comment in her blog.

Somehow or other, this blog got ranked highly at Technorati, and at BlogExplosion. I'd never heard of either place, so now I'm reading them, too.

Jackie at The Daily Bread said very nice things about CCS, too. I've been reading her blog since last December, and have loved every word of it.

And the same Jackie, at The Big Blog Company, said very good things about us on her commercial blog, as well.

All y'all - thank you for your kind words!

And y'all reading this - go read their blogs. I've learned a lot from them, and had a very fine read, too.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?