<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Camera 

OK, I have retrieved my camera from a friend to whom I lent it (I still need to get the battery charger back...).

Manager tells me there is a way to link photos to this blog, so I will learn how to do that this weekend.

What this means for you, O Supportive Readers! - is Pictures of Yummy Treats!

They will not be photoshopped because, well, because I haven't learned how to do that yet. So you'll be seeing The Real Thing.

And, because my sense of humor is slightly warped, and I've been egged on by a friend who has an equally warped sense of humor, some of the breads and such will take starring roles in classics. Gone with the Wind. Lord of the Rings. Peter Pan. Mr. Bill. And anything else that strikes my fancy and creative abilities.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?