<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

A Special Buy! 

Nordic Ware has a line of specialty bundt forms we've been drooling over in the catalogs - at around $30-$40 each. So, we limited it to drooling.

Then, I stumble across two of the patterns on sale at a local store, the Bavarian and Star paterns - for $14!!!

I buy them.

How could I not?

Until the bakery opens, I can use them for parties, and after the bakery opens, along with my hundreds of cookie cutters and molds, they will become part of the bakery equipment.

Naturally, I tested the Star bundt mold out right away, using a lemon cheese pound cake recipe. I used a cinnamon glaze and the cake is deliciously yummy. I'll take the leftovers to work tomorrow and get an opinion there.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?