<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Mice! 

Not much to report, unless, of course, you want to hear about the mouse adventures.

Vermin control will, of course, be a priority at the Cracked Cauldron. Mice like the foods we'll be storing and serving. And weevils, and maggot flies, and flies, and silverfish, and a variety of other pests. No matter how clean it's kept, because food is on the premises, pests will invade.

Oh, right. The mouse adventure.

Well, I crawl in from work and discover there's a small brown mouse in my bathtub! So, I bait a live-trap with peanut butter and put it in the tub with the mouse. Most mice adore peanut butter. Not this stubborn little rodent.

So, the next day, I rebait the trap with cheese.

Still no catch.

We're entering day 2 of Mouse Owns Bathtub.

So, I rebait the trap with bacon grease. Voila! Caught mouse!

Now, I have to figure out how to release the mouse without the dogs eating it or it getting back into the house.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?